Senior AutoCAD / Revit Design Technician (Construction) - Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Titan Formwork Systems! TITAN Formwork Systems, LLC is a shoring rental and sales company featuring the TITAN HV Shoring System. TITAN services clients and projects coast-to-coast by providing engineered layout drawings, equipment management services, on-site training and on-time delivery.
- Oversee the design and detailing of forming systems
- Reviewing and analyzing the project documents and identifying drawing and specification conflict, insufficient information, and missing dimensions while contributing ideas to enhance project productivity and cost efficiency
- Preparing quantity takeoffs and estimates as required
- Oversee the evaluation and coordination of material requirements with field supervisors to ensure availability and efficient utilization of our equipment on assigned projects
- Attending project meetings to resolve technical coordination issues and initiate and track RFIs
- Notifying project management of changes that might impact material and labor costs
- Ensuring duplication and delivery of up-to-date drawings and instructions to the job site
- Recording, updating, and maintaining RFI, Product Submittal, and drawing logs
- Ensuring efficient inventory control and storage of shop drawings and contract documents
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Completed coursework in computer-aided design or an equivalent combination of training and/or work experience
- Five years of work experience performing similar key position responsibilities for a commercial contractor reading structural drawings and performing computer–aided design utilizing BIM software exceeding performance expectations.
- Advanced knowledge of construction formwork systems, take-offs, and estimating processes
- Advanced mathematical and visualization skills
- Advanced PC skills, specifically in a Windows environment, including collecting and analyzing data in Excel and creating documents and preparing correspondence in Outlook, and Word
Titan Formwork Systems is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Training Programs
- Challenging Assignments
- Career Advancement Opportunities