Location: Springfield, MO
CDL A & B DRIVERS with Air Brake Endorsement (Conveyor experience is a plus)
Work Monday through Friday and be home every night!
DJ ROOFING SUPPLY SPRINGFIELD
2706 W. Chestnut ExpresswaySpringfield, MO 65802
*Be sure to bring all information to fill out an application, your prior work history and references.
At DJ ROOFING SUPPLY Springfield we are committed to the personal and professional growth of our team members. Work Monday through Friday and be home every night!
DJ ROOFING SUPPLY, a wholesale distributor of roofing materials, needs CDL A & B Drivers (Conveyor experience is a plus) to grow our business. This position is responsible for driving trucks to customer jobsites on time, helping to unload materials from truck to customers' roof, ensuring product on truck matches purchase orders, assisting warehouse personnel in properly loading trucks. This is a very physical position that requires the driver to help in loading and unloading bundles of shingles that weigh from 80lbs to 100lbs each, on a continuous basis.
Specific duties for the Driver on a daily basis include:
• BE SAFE
• Perform pre-trip inspection by reviewing the prior day's DOT post-inspection report
• Check all inventory on truck against purchase orders and sign-off on pick ticket
• Confirm addresses on ticket and ensuring that any needed directions are obtained
• Make sure load is properly and safely tied down
• Safely drive crane truck in compliance with all DOT regulations
• Conduct a site inspection to note any existing damage to lawn or driveway, where power lines are, sprinklers, septic tanks, mailboxes, fences etc.
• Return all paperwork and collected monies to Assistant Manager after every return trip to Branch Office
• Perform documented post-inspection, per DOT, on truck and provide copy to Manager
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
• Competitive salaries for all team members
• Medical & Dental Benefits after 90 days employment available
• Life insurance is company paid and STD and LTD as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available to you.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan after 90 days of service with matching dollars
• Vacation benefits
• Work Monday through Friday and be home every night!
• Three paid time-off days after one year of service
• Seven (7) paid holidays annually
• Safety program
• We pay weekly too!
• 21 years of age and one year of driving experience to qualify for the position
• CDL Class A or B license with air brake endorsement and no more than 2 moving violations or accidents, within the last 3 years, no license suspensions within the last 5 years (for driving related reasons)
• No DUI or DWI on record in the last five years NO EXCEPTIONS-
and if hired, receiving a DUI or DWI is NOT acceptable while employed.
• High school degree or equivalent work experience
• Substance Abuse and Testing Policy Applicable to CDL Drivers as Mandated by FMCSA
• Applicant must submit to pre-employment drug screen (DOT federally regulated) and must meet acceptable standards of a criminal background check to work for us.
• Only completed applications will be presented for employment verification
• Conveyor experience is a plus