Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Sales Manager
Location: Atkinson, NH
Join the Winning Team at Process Automation Solutions, an ATS Company, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with PA Solutions. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
Our Business Development team in our Atkinson, New Hampshire, location is currently looking for a bright, ambitious experienced Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) Sales Manager to join a leading Process Controls, Facilities Management, and Manufacturing IT systems Main Automation Contractor (MAC).
- Technical sales, support for proposals and estimate development
- Development and account management of the EPC channel
- Driving approvals and demand via project pursuit. The territory will cover North America including US and Puerto Rico, Canada, and Mexico with the support of our resources in these countries. The industry segments we will focus on are Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical and Biotech), Semiconductor, Food, and Chemical.
- Develop the existing customer base and business relationships through account management strategies, sales plans, proposal strategies and contract negotiations
- Lead project pursuit activity from identification stage through order placement
- Driving profitable sales growth in line with the company's sales plan
- Establish EPC relationships
- Assist to qualify the company to bid projects with the EPC, to identify opportunities early and position the company to bid projects for Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) design and Automation / Process control Implementation, Facilities management Implementation, I&C Construction management, and Manufacturing IT and MES design and implementation. The scope of the projects can include the full life-cycle including Basic and Detail Design, Implementation, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Support.
- Possess current EPC relationships at all levels including senior levels of the EPC organization
- Use of these relationships to engage early in the EPC design and procurement process ensuring business is won by Process Automation Solutions
- Technical sales professional skills, with a proven track record of winning projects in the EPC community
- Previous engineering / project management expertise and experience a plus
- Excellent skill set in the preparation of proposals, presentations, and scheduling. Microsoft Office and Microsoft Projects skills in preparation of professional documents is a plus.
- A university degree is required with a minimum of five (5) years in a similar role.
- Commercial expertise and experience
- Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships
- Experience in Business Development
- Strong ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 20%
EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITIES (Health, Safety, & Environmental):
- Demonstrate leadership in Health, Safety and Environment compliance
- Hold team members accountable for health, safety and environmental compliance as part of the annual performance review process
- Ensure that the requirements of the health, safety and environment management system are implemented and maintained
- Carry out hazard assessments, inspections, and audits as required by legislative framework and/or corporate requirements
- Ensure that training is provided to all departmental employees are per established training matrix
- Implement appropriate corrective measures for unsafe conditions and unsafe acts
- Ensure that appropriate equipment, materials and protective devices are provided and maintained in safe condition
- Provide information, instruction and supervision to employees
- Take every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of employees
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT PROCESS AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS:
- • Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- • 401(k) with company match
- • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- • Paid Vacation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment with Process Automation Solutions, Inc., without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations.