Location: Columbus, OH
Pay: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00 /Year
Name: Keith Heitzman
Job Description: Schedule, coordinate and supervise trades on site, and insure their compliance with plans, specs, and safety requirements. Works hand in hand with Project Manager to complete an on time, on budget project, with a satisfied client.
Work Environment: They'll be working on site 95% of the time and candidates must be open to extended travel.
Qualifications: Must have at least 3 years working on multi-family housing and/or new build apartment units. Big box or commercial construction experience will not be a fit for this role. Need to have wood framing experience and good skills in the trades. Experience with new ground up projects and apartment rehabilitation and renovation experience is a must.
Performance Expectations: * Responsible for removing any obstacles that may hinder on time performance.
* To represent WCI in all actions on site with the subcontractors and owners.
* Build and maintain project schedule
* Responsible to notify subcontractors early when their services are required on-site.
* Responsible for notifying the office if obstacles to on-time completion occur.
* Review all submittals with Project Engineer.
* Review plans for deficiencies and changes.
* Generate RFI's.
* Review owner contract with Project Manager
* Review and prepare subcontractors with Project Manager
* Approve subcontractor payments with Project Manager.
* Review and approve PCO's and pay applications with Project Manager
* Responsible for owner satisfaction of the assigned projects.
* Responsible review budget on a monthly basis as well as all invoices approved, and the owner billing reviewed and approved.
* Monitor trade compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented and overall quality of their work being performed.
* Generate agenda and conduct weekly safety and progress meetings with subcontractor's and foremen.
* Set up job site trailer, power and phones.
* Generate daily reports, look ahead schedule and weekly status updates.
* Schedule and monitor city and special inspections
* Prepare as-builts and provide any city required reports to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy.
* Provide as-builts and any required reports to Project Coordinator, along with job files, for project close out.
* Plan and supervise Assistant Construction Manager and/or trade activities including: determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule and documenting actual hours worked.
Additional Compensation: *Per diem will be provided
*Car allowance of $650/month
*Daily meal allowance provided
*Mileage Reimbursement ($0.15/mile after 15 miles round trip to work site)
*Tuition assistance and support for higher education
Additional Information: Company is a group of experienced developers, general contractors, and property managers specializing in the design, construction, and management of affordable housing in rural, suburban and urban communities.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.