Location: Toledo, OH
Pay: $44,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Name: Ricky Adamson
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Civil Engineer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off.
- Leading layout, grading, utilities, and storm water management design.
- Permit preparation and municipal coordination.
- Guiding site inspection and construction coordination on projects.
- Leader in site selection evaluations surveys and studies.
- Support commercial and industrial developments.
- Address red lines and review comments.
- Applies design fundamentals to total systems or sub-systems.
- Works under supervision with effort occasionally checked during progress and reviewed upon completion.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Minimum of 1 year civil engineering experience, or relevant co-op or internship.
• Strong communication skills. About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.wehirepeople.com
or click below to directly contact your recruiter.