Location: Columbus, OH
Pay: $14.00 - $17.00 /Hour
Name: Wesley Comer
Leader in Design, Manufacturing, Installation and Support of factory and distribution automation/material handling systems in North America. The company is currently seeking experienced Welders for the facility in Columbus OH
, 6 openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
The primary goal is satisfying customer requirements of quality, quantity, and delivery, in a safe manner, while maximizing productivity. Specifically, the Welder is responsible for all job activities required to support production processes. These activities include but are not limited to: MIG welding steel, aluminum and stainless steel. Employee is responsible for visually inspecting parts.
1. Cut work piece, using powered saws, torch and hand plasma
2. Prepare and finish work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper
3. Weld components in all positions
4. Set up welding equipment
5. Ensure welds meet standards and specifications
6. Read/work to engineered drawings and welding symbols
7. Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices and procedures.
8. Also, be aware of activity in the work surroundings and maintain a clean and safe work area
9. Properly use personal protective equipment when required
10. Maintain regular attendance - have reliable means of transportation
11. Perform other tasks as assigned
1st Shift: 7:00 am -3:30 pm plus OT (weekends occasionally). Right now, their welders are working 6:00 am to 3:30 pm. Candidates can expect 5 to 10 hours of OT right now.
2nd Shift: 3.30 pm -11:30 pm plus OT
($14/HR. - $17/HR.) based on experience
Steel Toe Shoes/Boots
Gloves, jackets and sleeves supplied (can use personal equipment)
Please reply back with an updated resume if you or someone else you know is interested.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.