Regional Construction & Facilities Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Pay: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 /Year
Name: Kevin Connors
The Regional Facility Operations / Construction Manager is responsible for all regional activities related to Facilities Management and Construction. This includes working directly with Regional Vice Presidents and site staff on the execution of contracts for capital improvements, developing scope of future projects, assessing facility conditions and needs, letting bids, and ensuring completed work meets company specifications and standards.
- Creates and maintains documents for future projects, solicits bids, selects approved contractors, supervises projects, ensures expected results are achieved on time and within budget, and closes out projects.
- Effectively communicates and follow-ups with team leadership, peers, and field staff. Efficiently resolves all regional facility management issues
- Manages accurate, frequent and detailed records for the accounting and tracking of all projects
- Establishes and maintains an accomplished, licensed set of regional vendors
- Assists in the creation of the annual facilities budget and five-year forecasting process
- Checks, tracks and approves invoices and work orders to ensure compliance with all guidelines, standards and budgeting policies for the company
- Directly assesses property conditions on a per property/per district basis to ensure facility standards for security and safety are maintained
- Oversees vendors and contractors. Also instruct Operations staff on safety, security, and facility maintenance instructions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Multi-location construction/facility management experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of technical trades, including roofing, asphalt, concrete, HVAC
- Valid Driver’s License