Electrical Construction Manager - Data Center
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
ELECTRICAL CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (DATA CENTER)
The electrical construction manager leads the initiative for completing assigned construction projects successfully. In addition, this role assists in cultivating opportunities for future projects by providing excellent customer service, maintaining quality assurance, and building a financially successful project.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Lead all business aspects of concurrent projects, including mission critical facilities, and ensure financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- Assume a key role in maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Manage all activities associated with materials, budgeting, labor and production for assigned data center project(s).
- Plan and schedule resources to meet project milestones.
- Act as liaison with customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Manage project-related correspondence and documents.
- Minimum of five years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor, including at least one data center project.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, and efficient.
- Professional and customer-focused.
- Ability to travel (up to 50%).
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.