Location: Oklahoma City, OK, OK
Name: Pete Murdock
Blackmon Mooring/ BMSCAT has been a leader in disaster recovery since 1948. We have the experience and resources to provide our customers with the fastest and most reliable service in the industry. From fire and water damage remediation to full service reconstruction, Blackmon Mooring leads the way.
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! Most of our employees have been with us for 10+ years. We are seeking only the best in attitude and focus to get results.
The construction manager will lead a team tasked with successfully restoring properties to their original condition following a flood, fire, or other property disaster. This position will coordinate sub-contractors, assure proper follow-up and maintain relationships with insurance providers.
Note: Insurance Restoration Experience is HIGHLY preferred
• Manage and lead a team that includes – project managers and estimators
• Manage project budgets and assure projects maintain profitability
• Build and manage relationships with quality, professional contractors
• Build and manage relationships with insurance adjusters
• Manage rebuild and restoration projects from start to finish
• Provide required administrative work in a timely manner
• Expand the construction departments reach to include remodel projects as well as disaster reconstruction
Skills and/or Knowledge Requirements:
• Must have a background in construction management (5+ years)
• Experience dealing with budgets and estimates
• Xactimate and time and materials estimating experience
• Strong listening skills and the ability to quickly build rapport
• Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong team building and leadership skills
We offer a base salary commensurate with experience, a lucrative bonus program, company paid medical insurance for the employee, and more!