Location: Redwood City, CA
E.A. Davidovits & CO., Inc.
an established and growing Commercial General Construction company is looking for dynamic individuals.
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of aggressive but realistic construction schedules
- Commitment to completion of projects on time and within budget
- Ability to resolve field v/s plans' related discrepancies with a “can do attitude"
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Proven and effective management skills over contracted trades as well as provide leadership to carpenters, and laborers
- All work to be performed in strict coordination with the project manager
- Minimum 10 years commercial construction experience
- At least 5 years as a superintendent in full charge of projects
- Must have clean DMV and be able to pass background and health check-ups
- Stable employment history with no more than 3 jobs over the last 10 years
- We offer stable employment and a great compensation package including:
- competitive base salary plus profit sharing (based on individual's own projects)
- company provided truck & gas card,
- complete health and dental plan,
- paid vacations and holidays,
- 401k plan
- a great working environment that recognizes those individuals that go the extra mile for the company.
Former owners of construction companies (who are tired of wondering where their next paycheck will come form) are encouraged to apply.
Email resume in strict confidence (your current employer will not be contacted).