Location: Millstone, NJ
Phone: 7325212150 ext 119
Mid-Atlantic Mechanical in Millstone Twp., NJ is seeking a Construction Scheduler.
The applicant is responsible for overall project planning, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Works directly with the operations department
- Prepares detailed project schedules for project ranging up to $15M
- The construction scheduler shall review construction schedules with supporting documentation
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan
- Assist operations team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress
- Project scheduling experience covering development of baseline schedules, incorporating subcontractor schedules, schedule updating and analysis of progress
- Knowledge/experience with Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling and the ability to analyze schedules to determine duration and logic issues
- Assist the Operations team in evaluating and monitoring the Contractors progress schedule as well as consulting and troubleshooting issues throughout the construction of the project
- Proficiency developing detailed resource loaded design and construction schedules, and preparing progress/status reports and performance of earned value analysis
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Project; Primavera P6 a plus; Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
Salary Based On Experience