Territory Sales - Queens/Bronx
Location: New York, NY
Name: Please apply online
IT TURNS OUT IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU.
IF YOU THRIVE ON BEING OUT IN FRONT, ARE DETERMINED TO INFLUENCE DECISION MAKERS AND DON’T MIND ROLLING UP YOUR SLEEVES, THIS CAREER REALLY IS ALL ABOUT YOU.
Territory Manager – Queens/Bronx
Your sales career with The Stonhard Group combines the best of all worlds: sell leading flooring brands from a nearly century old organization with training & comprehensive administrative, technical and marketing support while you still maintain independence to manage your accounts & your projects.
Why You? You were born to sell. You’re professional, but not afraid to get your hands dirty and manage projects. You’re motivated with common business sense and you want to be successful! You are a closer and know how to develop relationships and prospect.
Why US? We’re kind of a big deal in this industry. As a global leader we are committed to manufacturing and installing quality, seamless floors, linings and wall products for industrial and commercial environments, throughout the world. And we believe in the people who represent our brands.
This past year, our Top 23 Territory Managers earned over $150K and our top 1/2 of Territory Managers out of training earned over $100K!
This job offers you:
- Exemplary compensation with a base and uncapped commissions
- Unrivaled benefits; 401K, Pension Plan
- Expense package with car allowance and travel expenses
- Extensive marketing , technical, R&D & administrative support
- A clear career path, recognition, so much opportunity and a “We’ve got your back" mentality.
THE STONHARD GROUP has over 94 years’ experience manufacturing and installing high performance, seamless floors, lining and wall systems throughout the world. We employ over 300 project engineers and 200 expertly trained application teams worldwide, who together deliver long-term floor, wall and lining solutions to industrial and commercial customers, including Fortune 500 companies. Target markets include, but are not limited to food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, schools, universities, and water treatment facilities.
This job requires:
- Minimum 3 years successful outside sales experience, preferably in the
industrial market place or construction products industry.
- Meeting quotas, sales reporting, managing sales/territory data base, project involvement
- 4 year degree preferred
- Ability to pass a background check, degree verification (when applicable) and a drug screen/physical