Onsite Licensed Sales Counselor
Location: Tampa, FL
Name: Beth Schoenwetter
About KB Home
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilders in the United States and has built nearly 650,000 quality homes in our more than 60-year history. Today, KB Home operates in 45 markets from coast to coast. What sets KB Home apart is the exceptional personalization we offer our homebuyers from those buying their first home to experienced buyers allowing them to make their home uniquely their own, at a price that fits their budget. As the leader in energy-efficient homebuilding, KB Home was the first builder to make every home it builds ENERGY STAR® certified, a standard of energy performance achieved by fewer than 10% of new homes in America, and has built more ENERGY STAR certified homes than any other builder. An energy-efficient KB home helps lower the cost of ownership and is designed to be healthier, more comfortable and better for the environment than new homes without certification. We build strong, personal relationships with our customers so they have a real partner in the homebuying process. As a result, we have the distinction of being the #1 customer-ranked national homebuilder in third-party buyer satisfaction surveys. Learn more about how we build homes built on relationships by visiting kbhome.com.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for meeting with prospective buyers to communicate, persuade, and conduct final sales for newly constructed residential homes. This role seeks new leads by continually contacting prospective buyers, referrals, brokers and other prospects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greets visitors by providing literature, point-of-sale information and handouts to prospective homebuyers
- Responds to customer requests for further assistance or information
- Demonstrates models/homes/home sites to discuss floor plans, general construction and options
- Overcomes sales objections
- Closes the "Sale" with final goal of creating a satisfied customer
- Receives offers, applications and answers questions about financing to perspective buyers
- Documents sales transaction by following-up on loan applications and monitors sales and cancellations
- Completes accurate required paperwork, computer entries, and maintains sales files
- Conducts weekly follow-up calls with buyers until home closes
- Ensures that all sales models and the entire community are properly maintained and clean
- Ensures that marketing materials are updated and ready for distribution to potential buyers
- Continually searches for new prospects/customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Will utilize competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes
- Contacts real estate brokers and conducts presentations to draw brokers to KB communities
- Hosts grand openings and community events
- High school degree or equivalent required/Bachelors degree preferred
- Current Florida real estate license required
- Valid driver's license is required
- Previous real estate sales experience required; new home sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
- Action oriented, with the drive to push sales to successful closure
- Proven ability of being customer centric by seeking solutions from the customer's perspective
- Strong verbal & written communication, with the ability to communicate accurately and persuasively
- Strong ability to work within a team-setting, inclusive of other's ideas, and a willingness to cooperate
- Makes quick and accurate decisions based heavily on facts, data and/or metrics
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook and with a CRM system, i.e. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc. a plus!
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on a consistent basis, including evenings, weekend and holidays
- Conduct business in a professional and ethical manner to potential customers and external brokers to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!
This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions RPO, on behalf of KB Home. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.